News releases, consultation responses and statements
- 22 July: Defra announces intention to abolish RCEP
- 21 May: Royal Commission consults on shortlist of topics for 30th study
- 27 April: Second Edition of Our News, RCEP's newsletter published (pdf, 350KB)
- 30 March: Royal Commission launched its report 'Adapting Institutions to Climate Change'
- 12 March: Royal Commission publishes summary of first stage evidence for demographic change study
- 2 March: Three new Members of the Royal Commission announced
- 12 February: Royal Commission calls for evidence for its study on demographic change
- 27 November: Royal Commission launched its report 'Artificial Light in the Environment'
- 25 September: Royal Commission calls for information for its study on demographic change
- 19 March: Royal Commission announces topic for its 29th report
- 4-6 February: RCEP visits Norfolk as part of its ongoing study on Adapting the UK to climate change
- 30 January: The Commission visits the Thames Barrier
- 20 January: The Commission visits Brussels, The Hague and Amsterdam, as part of its ongoing study on Adapting the UK to climate change
- 16 January: Royal Commission invites comments for topic of future (29th) study
- 5th December: The Royal Commission visits Gower, Wales, as part of its ongoing study on Adapting the UK to climate change
- 12th November: Commission launches its 27th report on Novel Materials in the Environment: the Case of Nanotechnology
For news items published on the RCEP website before 2008, please refer to the archived copies of the RCEP website, hosted by the National Archives.
Page last updated: 16 February 2011